Hire Me Direct

Monday, October 20, 2008

As she Grow Older


My daughter MARCHA started pre-school this June. It’s a big milestone for both of us. She’s in school now; all mothers understand how that tugs at our heart. On the other hand, I'm so proud of how smart and independent shes becoming. Each day she learn something new, coming home with lots of stars on her hand and a funny story to make us laugh. But each day, she grow little older, a little more like an adult and less like a baby.

As Marcha grow older it becomes more and more important to me to show how much I love her and I want her to know that I’m always at her side. She’s maybe more independent now but I’m still “mommy” to her giving support and affection and making sure she have the very best.

No comments:

 

DIFFERENT IDEAS&VIEWS | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL