Hire Me Direct

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

MY BEST GIFT


My birthday last April 09 was really a happy day. It really meant so much to me. I’m bursting to share with you that the best birthday gift of all was the one I got from my daughter.

I came home late as always, tired from a long day work, and found my daughter, Marcha, still up waiting for me.

She happily hugged me and excitedly presented her gift. She had drawn lots of pictures on a dozen post-its and posted them all over the gift wrapper.

I even found a P500.00 bill inserted in the paper (with drawings). My husband explained that he gave her the money to spend for herself, but my daughter insisted on putting it in her gift for me. My husband didn’t sleep all day and was problematic on what to give. She decided to draw a family picture with a smiling face.

I practically choked on my happy tears! I got a lot of nice stuff for my birthday, but this year was the best, because this was the first time ever that my 4 year old daughter gave me a birthday gift.

I’m super touched. I’m having the entire gift framed, including the money.

Being a mom is truly the best! I hope you guys, especially the ones with kids, experience the same happy moment as I did. I’m not a perfect mother, but I’m so thankful GOD still thought I deserved to have a kid as sweet and loving as MARCHA.

2 comments:

Priya said...

Hey,

Priya from SezWho here. Very nice post..loved it :)

Anyway, I am writing to know your feedback about the service provided by SezWho. Our records say that although you have the key for SezWho for both your blogs, you have not yet activated the service. Please let me know if there are any specific reasons for the same. If you have any comments on the service or the process, we would be happy to know your feedback and take appropriate measures.

With SezWho active on your blog, your content will get a larger audience and will travel with you to other sites. SezWho's universal profile also helps build your reputation on the web.

For more information on how SezWho can benefit your blog, increase community engagement and drive more traffic, please visit our website at http://www.sezwho.com. In case of any technical difficulty in activating the service, please feel free to contact me.

Happy blogging! and say my 'Hi' to Marcha :)

Regards,
Priya
priya@sezwho.com

Anonymous said...

thanks for your comment. ill continue writing to inspire and give more idea to the people who loves reading and to those with they same experience. ill try to sign up with your site. thank you for that info. (",)

 

DIFFERENT IDEAS&VIEWS | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL