Hire Me Direct

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Before Martha's Birthday





We all know that birthday is the most memorable and wonderful events in our life. Generally parents are the most excited when the birthday of their child is coming. My daughter name Martha Chayane celebrated her 5th birthday last October 11, 2008. And it was very tiring but much enjoyed moment. I personally do plan on what food to serve and what is the theme. Since my baby’s favorite character is princes she choose the disneys pricess character. My workmate help me to make a very beautiful invitation for free and it looks so amazing.. Thanks for that Abet…. On the day before the celebration my friend name charlott also helps me go shopping; we buy groceries, balloons, and give aways. We went to starcandy a popular place where you can find different party needs, we saw this very large poster and it came to my mind the idea of my baby the princess character and I immediately buy it. It was very exhausting but it was really fun to do shopping for your daughters birthday needs.

No comments:

 

DIFFERENT IDEAS&VIEWS | Desenvolvido por EMPORIUM DIGITAL